THE INTERNATIONAL WEATHER AND CLIMATE FORUM
The International Weather and Climate Forum is an annual international event created in 2004 and focused on climate change, an issue which remains a major challenge to mankind.
Its main objectives are to:
– Raise public awareness about climate issues and adaptation solutions.
– Provide professionals with a platform or interaction and debate, as well as to promote skills.
– Create a synergy between the general public, the scientists, the social and economic actors and the medias.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE 2016 EDITION
The 13th International Weather and Climate Forum took place in Paris, under the patronage of the astrophysicist Hubert Reeves.
The General Public days have been held from May 28 to 30 on the Place of Paris City Hall and the days dedicated to Professionals have been held on May 29 and May 30 at the Ministry of Environment and at the Economic, Social and Environmental Council.
THE 2017 EDITION IN MARCH IN PARIS & TURIN
The 14th edition of the IWF will promote exchanges and reflections on the challenges of climate change through:
• Parcipatory discussions citoyens “Let’s step up together the environmental challenge!”, on March 23 at Hôtel de Ville, Paris 4th.
• A Symposium on the theme “Adaptation of the infrastructures and networks to climate change”, on March 24 at UPMC, Paris 5e.
• A Media- Workshop “Communicating on Climate Change”, from March 30 to April 1st in Turin (Italy).
The Media-Workshop by the weather presenters